This is just an update for you all at 11.15 on Wednesday, in relation to the poor weather that is forecast for this area over the next couple of days.
Obviously, we would always want to keep the school open at all costs for you and the children, however I would like to inform you that due to an obligation to keep all children, their families, and staff safe, there MAY be a possibility that if snow sets in, the school could be either closed early, or advance warning given of closure on Thursday, 1st March.
AS YET, THE SCHOOL REMAINS OPEN, AND WILL DO SO UNLESS YOU ARE INFORMED VIA TEXT AND EMAIL.
If the decision is made to close the school, then in addition to text and email messages, Heart FM and BBC Radio Devon will be notified also.
In the mean time, please ensure that your emergency procedures for collection of children are in place, should the need arise for the children to be collected early from school.