Our school colours are blue and yellow. Sweatshirts and polo shirts with the school logo can be bought in school from the office or can be ordered online from Brigade Clothing or some of the major supermarkets. School clothes without the school logo are acceptable, as long as they are in the school colours.
Our uniform includes:
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Yellow polo shirt
- Dark grey skirt, dress, skorts, shorts or trousers (tailored items, not sports variety).
- Black / grey socks or tights
- Plain black shoes (no sandals or open-toed shoes).
- Optional Summer Uniform: Blue and white checked dress with white socks
- Plain white T-shirt
- Plain navy blue shorts, leggins or tracksuit bottoms
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo (same as main school uniform)
- Suitable trainers
We also ask that;
- Long hair (shoulder length or longer) is tied back and hair which falls into eyes clipped back. Please use simple bands and clips in school colours.
- Only small stud earrings to be worn and must be removed for PE.
- No jewellery, bows or accessories should be worn.
- No nail varnish, temporary tattoos or other body art is worn.
- No extreme or coloured hairstyles.