Our school colours are blue and yellow. Sweatshirts and polo shirts with the school logo can be bought in school from the office or can be ordered online from Brigade Clothing: https://www.brigade.uk.com/ or My Clothing: https://myclothing.com/.
School clothes without the school logo are acceptable, as long as they are in the school colours. We ask that children have at least one jumper or cardigan with a school logo on for use on trips or for performances.
We are committed to ensuring affordable options are available for families.
The PTFA hold regular second hand clothing sales. Should you wish to see second hand uniform available in between sale dates please ask at the school office.
Our compulsory uniform includes:
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Yellow polo shirt
- Dark grey skirt, dress, skorts, shorts or trousers (tailored items, not sports variety).
- Black / grey socks or tights
- Plain black shoes (no sandals or open-toed shoes).
- Our optional summer uniform is: Blue and white checked dress with white socks
Our compulsory PE KIT includes:
- Plain white T-shirt
- Plain navy blue shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo (same as main school uniform)
- Suitable trainers
We also ask that;
- Long hair (shoulder length or longer) is tied back and hair which falls into eyes clipped back. Please use simple bands and clips in school colours.
- Only small stud earrings to be worn and must be removed for PE.
- No jewellery, bows or accessories should be worn.
- No nail varnish, temporary tattoos or other body art is worn.
- No extreme or coloured hairstyles.